Paulson S and you may Bailey P, Culturally developed matchmaking shape intimate and you will reproductive fitness when you look at the Bolivia, Culture, Health & Sex, 2003, 5(6):483–498
**Bongaarts boasts a few additional problems for go out pattern and you can time of site months. The brand new error to have date development wasn’t accounted for here once the it needs yearly rates that simply cannot getting computed that have DHS research. As a couple of mistakes is quick for the majority case and you will offset one another, its exception shouldn’t void that it study’s efficiency (source: reference 26).
††The fresh new principles of wished and you may undesired virility is actually discussed in a different way having “require more” fertility costs and you may unmet you need. A great mistimed birth isn’t thought undesirable, because could match a required lifetime fertility taste. Unmet you would like, however, try dealing with most recent virility wishes, and therefore incorporates mistimed births given that unwelcome. Therefore, within this analysis, expectant mothers was basically considered to features an unmet you prefer if they failed to wanted its most recent maternity at the time of conception, however, had not been playing with a birth control method once they turned pregnant, as excluding such people carry out undervalue unmet you want (sources: recommendations 5 and you will 6).
step 1. Gray GM, Cultural politics during the Bolivia, 1900–2000: ‘harmony from inequalities’ 1900–2000, operating papers, Oxford, UK: Centre to own Browse into the Inequality, Human Defense and you may Ethnicity, 2007, Zero. fifteen.
2. Casterline JB and you may Mendoza JA, Undesirable virility in Latin The united states: historical trend, latest models, paper shown at annual conference of Inhabitants Connection from The united states, Detroit, MI, Usa, .
3. Westoff C and Lorenzo Yards, Reproductive objectives and you may virility into the Latin America, in: Guzman JM et al., eds., The fresh new Fertility Changeover within the Latin The united states, Oxford, UK: Oxford University Drive/Around the globe Partnership into the Study off Inhabitants (IUSSP), 1996, pp. 242–251.
4. Hakkert R, Accounts and you will determinants from wished and you may undesirable virility inside Latin The usa, paper displayed at standard fulfilling of your IUSSP, Salvador de Bahia, Brazil, .
8. Barrios RM, The fresh new Indigenous Places out of Bolivia: Sociodemographic Medical diagnosis regarding 2001 Census, Santiago, Chile: Fee getting Latin The united states and also the Caribbean, 2005 (in Foreign-language).
nine. Van Cott DL, Cluster program innovation and you can local populations inside the Latin The usa: the newest Bolivian case, Class Government, 2000, 6(2):155–174.
11. Patrinos HA, Skoufias Elizabeth and Lunde T, Local peoples inside the Latin America: economic potential and you can social networking sites, World Financial Coverage Browse Performing Report, Washington, DC: Community Financial, 2007, Zero. 4227.
13. Hallway G and you can Patrinos HA, Local Some body, Impoverishment and Individual Growth in Latin America: 1994–2004, Nyc: Palgrave MacMillan, 2006.
fourteen. Beneria-Surkin J, Has actually multiculturalism arrived? Reflections towards local anyone, fuel, advancement and you will training into the Bolivia, Believed Idea & Behavior, 2004, 5(1):109–118.
16. Schuler SR, Choque Me personally and you will Rance S, Misinformation, mistrust, and you can mistreatment: household members believe among Bolivian ily Considered, 1994, 21(4):211–221.
17. De- Broe S and you may Hinde A great, Range inside the fertility habits in the Guatemala, Around the globe Journal from People Geography, 2006, 12(6):435–459.
18. Mantilla Castro MD and Antezana ML, Evaluation regarding Neighborhood Treatments in the Intimate and you can Reproductive Wellness Features within the Urban-Marginal Aspects of La Paz, Bolivia, Ny: Inhabitants Council, 2004, pp. 1–thirty five.
21. Velasco C ainsi que al., Top-notch birth-control attributes in El Alto, Bolivia, Pan american Log off Societal Wellness, 1999, 5(6):411–418 (inside the Foreign-language).
twenty four. Carter Yards and you can Speizer Try, Maternity purposes one of Salvadoran fathers: results from brand new 2003 Federal Male Reproductive Fitness Questionnaire, Global Family unit members Considered Viewpoints, 2005, 31(4): 179–182.
twenty five. Casterline JB, Perez AE and you will Biddlecom AE, Activities underlying unmet requirement for members of the family believe in the Philippines, Knowledge in Family members Believe, 1997,28(3):173–191.
27. Bawah A beneficial, Spousal telecommunications and you may family members considered behavior inside Navrongo: a great longitudinal assessment, Knowledge for the Household members Believe, 2002, 33(2):185–194.
SBOTHAICLUB - เล่น SBOBET กับน้องโยโย่ แจกเครดิตลองเล่น ฟรี 100 บาท